فتحات العرب Joomla! • Index page: General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x • Trouble switching from ar to fr without using the selector

Sunday, April 19, 2015

General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x • Trouble switching from ar to fr without using the selector

Hi,

I apologize for my bad english, i will try to explain my problem.



I'm making a magazine with 2 languages, Arabic and French. French is the default language.



Every think go fine, I Have no trouble, but when i open an arabic article or Item (Because I Use K2) , the system can't switch to french page because it still adding /ar/ in the generated link. I must go to the Arabic article and then I must open the french home page by clicking on its Flag before opening the link for the french content.

Mi Items are in the categories and they are not linked individually to menu because i can't create a single link for every article when they are hundreds.



I'm thinking to create a subdomain like arbic.infos-tunisia.com to fix the problem, but i will have two admins interfaces and i prefer if it's possible more simple solution, can you help me please.



Exemple :



1 - Open this page :



http://ift.tt/1cKBayL ... 9%8A%D8%A7



2- Now, open this french Article :



http://ift.tt/1cKB8XC ... t-tunisien



The system still adding /ar/ in the french link



I must go to the arabic version, then i must switch to french using the module Language selecter, and after that, the the link will run normally.



Thanks

Statistics: Posted by kais-infoplus — Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:30 am








via Joomla! http://ift.tt/1cKB8XE

No comments:

Post a Comment