فتحات العرب Joomla! • Index page: General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x • Re: Multiple template overrides for the same module

Saturday, April 18, 2015

General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x • Re: Multiple template overrides for the same module

Webdongle wrote:



http://ift.tt/19GSAdU





Thanks for the reply but this video didn't answer my question. I know that you can add bootstrap classes to make components show and hide based on screen size. My issue is that I want to RENDER a menu in 2 different ways and the mod_menu override allows me to specify only one template/rendering code. Once the menu is rendered in 2 different ways and placed on the page using 2 separate jdoc:include calls, I'll set the correct media queries to make sure I show the right menu for the right resolution - that's the easy part.



So far my only idea is to use the class suffix field in a menu module instance and then in the rendering code check the classes. If class X is found - render the menu in one way, if class Y is found - render the menu in a different way. I just wanted to check if that's the right way to do it or if there's a different, standard way to achieve this.

Statistics: Posted by rvpoff — Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:39 am








via Joomla! http://ift.tt/1G7H6yw

No comments:

Post a Comment